When deciding on your level of sponsorship please take into consideration the following:
- Number of attendance for 2015 Lankan Festival was over 10,000 people
- Number of attendance for 2016 Lankan Festival was over 25,000 people
- Number of attendance for 2017 Lankan Festival was over 40,000 people
- Lankan Fest is a Melbourne City Council sponsored event under their major event partnership program for the Melbourne city for the year of 2017.
- Through the major event partnership program Lankan Fest now have access to Melbourne City marketing avenues including their website and social media.
- The High Commission of Sri Lanka in Canberra and the Consulate General of Sri Lanka in Melbourne is partnering with Lankan Fest 2017 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Diplomatic mission in Australia.
- Our event location Crown Melbourne attracts over 18 million visitors per year and last year Crown was awarded the Facebook’s number 1 check-in location.
- People attending the festival are from all over Victoria
|2 nights accommodation and meals at a 4 star venue in Melbourne for one company representative including Airport transfers.||✔||✔|
|Name mentioned on all advertising in radio & TV.||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Sponsor Logo on all promotional material.
(Website, Promo Flyers, Promotional banner,
Community newspaper, Lankan Fest social media)
|Event program back cover
(Subject to availability, available exclusively till 01/12/16 afterwards any other available page)
|Event program full page||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Stallholder Site||6x3 m||6x3 m||3x3 m||3x3 m||Umbrella|
|Invitation to the opening ceremony||3||3||3||2||1||1|
|Promotional banners placed around the venue||5||5||3||2||1||1|
|Sponsor promoted during event announcements||10||5||3||2||2||1|
|Exclusive 5 minute spot during prime event times||✔||✔|
|Access to our database containing contact details (subject to compliance with privacy legislation).||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|